bucket (plural buckets)
- A container made of rigid material, often with a handle, used to carry liquids or small items.
- I need a bucket to carry the water from the well.
- The amount held in this container.
- The horse drank a whole bucket of water.
- Part of a piece of machinery that resembles a bucket.
- (slang) An old car that is not in good working order.
- (basketball, colloquial) The basket.
- The forward drove to the bucket.
- (basketball, colloquial) A field goal.
- We can"t keep giving up easy buckets.
6 letters in word "bucket": B C E K T U.
No anagrams for bucket found in this word list.
Words found within bucket: